本栏目由友情提供

2007年

Love is never without jealousy.     没有妒忌就没有爱情。(7.1)
Love me, love my dog.     爱屋及乌。(6.30)
Make hay while the sun shines.     良机勿失。(6.29)
Each man is the architect of his own fate.     人人都是自己命运的建筑师。(6.28)
I'm sure he would toe the line.     我相信他会守规矩的。(6.27)
Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success.     自信是走向成功的第一步。(6.26)
Score twice before you cut once.     三思而后行。(6.25)
A wilful man will have his way.     有志者事竟成。(6.24)
Love is in the eyes of the beholder.     情人眼里出西施。(6.23)
One man's meat is another man's poison.     萝卜青菜,各有所爱。(6.22)
Truth is the daughter of the time!!     时间会检验真理。(6.21)
Example is better than precept!!     身教胜于言传。(6.20)
Life is full of ups and downs.     人生有得意的时候也有失意的时候。(6.19)
What would you have done in my shoes?     如果你是我,你会怎么做呢?(6.18)
Don't try to tie me down with those conventions.     别想用那些规矩绊住我。(6.17)
You're a one-girl guy.     你是个用情专一的人。(6.16)
Flags flew at half-mast upon the death of premier.     总理逝世的时候降了半旗。(6.15)
Maybe we are partly to blame.     也许我们多少有些责任。(6.14)
That might be in your favor.     那可能对你有利。(6.13)
This is a fine kettle of fish!     真糟糕!(6.12)
Check your answers with mine.     把你的答案跟我的核对一下。(6.11)
Don't be so upset, look at the positive side.     别这么沮丧,往积极的方面看。(6.10)
Packaging has a close bearing on sales.     包装与产品销路息息相关。(6.9)
He decided to bring a suit against his boss.     他决定起诉他的老板。(6.8)
I had to sit up all night writing the report.     我不得不熬通宵写报告。 (6.7)
He has changed his tune.     他改变立场了。(6.6)
She is soundly asleep.     她睡得很香。(6.5)
I stand on my rights.     我坚持自己的权利。(6.4)
My father means what he says.     我爸爸是个言出必行的人。(6.3)
Is it a bit over the top?     是不是有点过了? (6.2)
Can we calculate on their help?     我们能指望他们的帮助吗? (6.1)
I'm a little rusty on them.     我对它们有些生疏了。(5.31)
Justice has long arms.     天网恢恢,疏而不漏。(5.30)
He was afflicted with cancer.     他患了癌症。(5.29)
Something must be done about it.     必须得想个办法。(5.28)
Nowadays the graduates are a dime a dozen.     如今大学生多得不值钱了。(5.27)
Something must be done about it.     必须得想个办法。(5.26)
Every man worth his salt.     谁也不是白吃饭的。(5.25)
He is just a wipping boy in this accident.     在这次事故中他只是替罪羊。(5.24)
Mary has my full confidence.     我完全信任玛丽。(5.23)
I'll lay my hands on him sooner or later.     我迟早要收拾他。(5.22)
I have to tighten my belt this month.     这个月我不得不勒紧裤腰带过日子。(5.21)
It's no skin off my nose.     那不关我的事。(5.20)
Do we have an accord?     我们达成共识了吗?(5.19)
Don't be so childish.     别这么孩子气。(5.18)
Whatever you think is fine with me.     我随你。(5.17)
I hope you'll forgive me.     我希望你能原谅我。(5.16)
Maybe it will work.     也许这个办法会有效。(5.15)
A word spoken is past recalling.     一言既出,驷马难追。(5.14)
Do you have a room available ?    你们有空房间吗?(5.13)
I enjoy your company.    我喜欢有你做伴。(5.12)
My phone was out of order.    我的电话坏了。(5.11)

© 2003-2007 SudaSky.Com./ SudaBBS.Com. All Rights Reserved.
苏ICP备06022925号